Adventures of Sammy, Finbar, Bess and The General in Holland Park
Sunday, May 04, 2008
THE PARTY
At long last, here are photo's from the General's first birthday party. All in all, it was a great party. A little bit of rain brought the table in from the garden, but by the end, the sun came out and the party was in the Close.
Happy Birthday little Gus! I hope you had a fantastic first party! I thought of you the entire day and sent lots of happy wishes your way... xoxo, Courtney
P.S. We're sad we missed the party-- it looks like it was fun!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday little Gus! I hope you had a fantastic first party! I thought of you the entire day and sent lots of happy wishes your way...
xoxo, Courtney
P.S. We're sad we missed the party-- it looks like it was fun!
Post a Comment