Adventures of Sammy, Finbar, Bess and The General in Holland Park
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
LAGO DI COMO
Never wanting to miss a minute of the action out on the lake...
Who loves gelato?
It was a hot, sunny weekend in Italia! Troppo pasta, pizza e gelati. Lots of boat rides, funiculars, steps and even swimming in the hotel pool. Ah, la dolce vita.
Oh my gosh -- I'm sooooooo jealous of your Italy trip. We are craving gelato, pizza, pasta... and HOT HOT weather!!! Your photos are beautiful. I love the little naked bums... :) xoxo
Que bella! Hmm, Lake Washington or Lake Como. I guess it depends on whether you prefer gelato or fish tacos. I'll fill you in on the trip live shortly.
4 comments:
we were there last sunday... and I think I recognise that pool.. you were in Villa d'Este, am I right??
yes we had a day trip to como to visit friends, then we took the boat after lunch. I was so hot!
Oh my gosh -- I'm sooooooo jealous of your Italy trip. We are craving gelato, pizza, pasta... and HOT HOT weather!!!
Your photos are beautiful. I love the little naked bums... :)
xoxo
Que bella! Hmm, Lake Washington or Lake Como. I guess it depends on whether you prefer gelato or fish tacos. I'll fill you in on the trip live shortly.
Post a Comment